If you believe the arts help to make a happy childhood
If you think that children deserve the best
If you want the voice of children’s arts to be heard
Join Action for Children’s Arts!
- ACA members receive a weekly round-up of children’s arts news and job alerts, plus a monthly newsletter. Members also benefit from advance booking and special rates at ACA events.
- Click here for a full list of member organisations.
- Join online – just click on one of the links opposite, complete the form, choose how to pay and we’ll get back to you.
- Spread your payments – just £2.50 a month by Standing Order for individual membership.
Individual members can make their £30 subscription worth an extra £7.50 by registering for Gift Aid. You must be a UK tax payer resident in the UK to be eligible. All you need to do is tick the box on the online membership form or click here to download a GiftAid declaration form.
Organisations can include a number of named colleagues in their membership at no extra cost – main contact + 2 colleagues at the £50 rate, +4 at £100, +6 at £150, +8 at £200, +10 at £250, +12 at £300.
When you submit your membership form, we’ll ask you for details of the colleagues you want to include in your membership. Each of them will enjoy all the benefits of membership under the auspices of your organisation.
We offer bursaries providing one year’s free membership for young and emerging children’s arts professionals. Bursary holders enjoy all the benefits of individual membership and the chance to make links with other professionals through the ACA network.
To apply, send a CV with covering email to email@example.com.
How to join
Click one of the links above for either individual or corporate membership. You can pay in the following ways:
1) Online with credit/debit card via Paypal (individual membership only)
2) Standing order
Rates are for 12 months membership…
Membership for organisations is based on annual turnover related directly or indirectly to your work for children (0-12) as audience or participants.
Annual turnover up to £100k
(includes 2 extra colleagues)
Annual turnover between £100k and £500k
(includes 4 extra colleagues)
Annual turnover between £500k and £1m
(includes 6 extra colleagues)
Annual turnover between £1m and £2m
(includes 8 extra colleagues)
Annual turnover between £2m and £3m
(includes 10 extra colleagues)
Annual turnover more than £3m
(includes 12 extra colleagues)